Hawkeyes vs Clowns Game Thread

ClintonIAfan

Today at 7:00 on btn plus. This is the Hawkeye State, and it will stay that way. Run the clowns out of Carver-Hawkeye Arena!

This will be another record breaking game for Megan. Needs four rebounds to break the record of 1067 set Cindy Haugejorde 1976-1980. Megan is closing in on the all time scoring record also. She's needs 126 points to capture the all time scoring record of 2102 set by Ally Disterhoft from 2013-2017.
The lady clowns do not like to run sets. It's like the first one down the court that is open chuck it up. They look helter skelter a lot but rebound very well on both ends of the floor. They'll be raining 3s and hopefully they'll be scuds instead of heat seekers. The Hawks aren't defending the 3 very well this year so they'll have their work cut out for them. One of the clowns player is from Iowa City (City High) Ashley Joens and I'm certain she'll try to show off her scoring in Carver. Joens loves to chuck the 3 ball any chance she gets.
Hawks will need to cover the 3 ball and keep their TOs down and the Hawks better decide to rebound today or it'll be another loss for the Hawks!
Hawks crush those stinking clowns!!!! GO HAWKS!!!!

Just went online to buy tickets and I don’t see them available??? WTF?

I was not expecting a sellout after that performance we put up against MSU in Monday. Goodness sakes!

Just went online to buy tickets and I don’t see them available??? WTF?

I was not expecting a sellout after that performance we put up against MSU in Monday. Goodness sakes!

I have 2 extra for sale on stubhub. PM me if you're interested. Thursday's game.

I think Megan needs to hit 23 points tonight to get to 2,000. Maybe that can happen in the 1st half too. :)

HN clock countdown says the game is tomorrow. This thread is off.

Coach Bluder talked about Kathleen Doyle at the season ticket holders reception on Sunday.

If everything went well with the x rays on Monday the cast should be off too and replaced with a beace.

The Iowa defenders need to stop giving up the baseline and assume Megan will bail them out defensively. That is a recipe for you; trouble on Megan and lots of reverse layups. Lazy defense!!!

Iowa has missed several easy shots and Iowa State has heated up from 3 and now we are tied at 29.