Hawkeyes vs Bad-Gers Game Thread

Iowa with only 5 turnovers at the half and 4 are by Meyer who is usually our most reliable passer. This was a very nice first half, let's see if we can back it up without losing focus.

Minnesota shot over 50% for the game and 54% from 3. Maryland shot about 40% the rest of the stats looked relatively even. It does make things much closer at the top. tOSU and Md tied at 11-3 and Nebraska and Minnesota at 10-4.

Two things it seems coach had them work on this past week. One is there is more zip on their passes to the post and two Megan has learned how to better handle the lower leg push that players have been using to move her out of the post. Her foot work is even better now. Iowa uo 57-30.

Iowa 66-38. I'd want to see a shot chart, but it seems Sevillian is much better from the left side and Meyer is better from the right side. Anyone else notice that.

Iowa 71-38 after 3 quarters. How soon will we see Paula and Zion. They can't be used to extended minutes of actual game time.

That’s 5 on #11. It’s good to see her foul out after sitting during the national anthem. Now she’s getting all the time she wants to sit. It seems fitting.

Iowa 66-38. I'd want to see a shot chart, but it seems Sevillian is much better from the left side and Meyer is better from the right side. Anyone else notice that.

Here is what I notice: Iowa does the BTN plus broadcast the right way I.E no replays while the action is still going on. Replays only when the action has stopped. Oh yeah, Sevillian is finally getting and hitting 3's again. Did I mention the Badgers are very bad?

Megan only needs 2 points to break the record and they aren't going to leave her on the bench! Shame on you Lisa!!!!!

Thanks Lisa! Now Megan will break the record at Rutgers!!!!!!! Why do I come when you won't let us enjoy GOAT break these records!!!!!! I'm pissed!!!!!