Hawkeyes vs #12 Texas Tech Series Thread

Hellerball is struggling. The hitting, pitching, and fielding have all been inconsistent at best and that’s being kind

Hawkeyes got their butts kicked by #12 Texas Tech yesterday 11-3. Game got messy in the 4th inning when they couldn't record an out on a pop up and then an errant throw by the 3rd baseman led to 2 unearned runs. Mazur pitched better than what his line looked like and that is a really good Texas Tech offense.

Hopefully they can get a split today as game 2 starts at 1:05 and will be televised on BTN+

Game recap: https://hawkeyesports.com/news/2022/03/19/no-12-texas-tech-takes-series-opener-over-iowa/

Hawkeyes got a win to split the series. I didn’t get a chance to watch this one since I was in Carver. But a win over a ranked team is a nice step in the right direction.

Iowa plays St Thomas tomorrow at 4:05 in a make up game. Time to pile up some wins, Game will be televised on BTN+

Hellerball is struggling. The hitting, pitching, and fielding have all been inconsistent at best and that’s being kind
Literally every post of yours is trashing the Hawkeyes. Every single one.

Go do it somewhere else. Better yet, just quit watching and jump on the bandwagon of a good team so you don't have to be so miserable. Anywhere other than here.

Reminder that the Hawkeyes are supposed to play Grandview today at 4:05. But there is rain in the area so it wouldn't surprise me if this game didn't get canceled.

Game will be televised on BTN+ if they do end up playing it.