Hawkeyes only B10 team with winning away record

I find it interesting that many of the traps we see for Iowa with so much of the season left to play, certainly are in place for everyone else in this league. It is so deep talent wise that I am shocked. I cannot even worry about out NCAA seed, or even what our BT record will be in March. Beat Wisconsin.

I also don't rule out the Fran factor moving forward. Where I'm still not there yet (like some in this thread) is Fran's ability to put a whole season together without fallout. The team play, makeup, and results thus far has given me more faith in this current team. But, I still wonder if he can still get this production out of them over the long haul.
Still more proving to do.

Agree Wisconsin is next and they have given us enough headaches in both football and basketball.

I also don't rule out the Fran factor moving forward. Where I'm still not there yet (like some in this thread) is Fran's ability to put a whole season together without fallout. The team play, makeup, and results thus far has given me more faith in this current team. But, I still wonder if he can still get this production out of them over the long haul.
Still more proving to do.

Agree Wisconsin is next and they have given us enough headaches in both football and basketball.

Currently, I am on FS1 watching WI trying to come back from a 17 point deficit that was even worse at halftime. Although they are good on D, I just cannot see them stopping our inside/outside game.

Latest posts