Hawkeyes Offer Juco RB

AIRBHG must be defeated.
implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393.jpg

why would you say that!

From those highlights its hard to believe the kids offer list isn't bigger. Looks like the style of back Ia needs one cut and straight north.

It looks like he played and holds records at southwestern CC in 2009 but no 2010 stats and isn't even on the 2011 roster. So what has this guy been doing for 2 years? Please tell me he was "moving furniture" because from the tape he runs like his hair is on fire!

This kid looks awesome ... great balance, speed and strenghth ... I like how he weaves through traffic.

He looks very talented.

I'm holding judement for now. The offense he was running in was an assignment based blocking scheme on the line and a pistol/shotgun based backfield. He *could* look a lot different making reads out of the I with a zone blocking line in front of him.

Well, from watching the first 90 seconds of the video, looks like he'd be a heckuva tail back in Northwestern's read option offense. But they very rarely take jucos. He can catch a screen pass in the flat, too. Another skill that will not serve him well at Iowa. Looks very talented and could be a real threat in a system that would get him out into space to take advantage of his speed.

Geeez that is a good looking back. Looks like a mix between Russell's ability to get up to speed, Shonn's strength, and Wegher's next gear.

Wow! :eek:

At the 3 minute mark, he side steps, what appears to be 3 yards, and then bursts upfield. Seriously, this tape must have been sped up, or the defense was playing with weights in their shoes. He consistently outruns everyone on the field, including DBs who had the angle on him.

Latest posts