Hawkeyes Land Rock Island WR, Commit #2

It's certainly been talked about at length on local talk radio.

And a few cyclone fan idiots may speak for the whole entire fan base? or what some radio pundits say?

Iowa State has been more competitive, but at this time and probably the near future, Iowa will be the front runner with in-state kids.

And a few cyclone fan idiots may speak for the whole entire fan base? or what some radio pundits say?

Iowa State has been more competitive, but at this time and probably the near future, Iowa will be the front runner with in-state kids.

I wasn't agreeing with him. Just chiming in.

Calm down only a few idiot hawkeye fans think/say things like this, so don't get all excited.

54.64 is a really solid 400 hurdle time, especially for a sophomore. That is an event in which you are almost certain to find outstanding all-around athletes.

Just for some context on that time, Tim Dwight topped out at 52.27 and Tanner Miller ran 52.36. I know that Marv Cook was also a state champion in the event but I can't find a time on it.

I cant wait to see what happens when soup gets a hold of him for a few years. And BTW he has a perfect frame for WR he shouldn't move anywhere.

Looks like that jerk Illinois hired can't keep them in state.

Also, lmfao at those with their GED in coaching judging a guy's "frame" after watching one grainy video.

has good top end speed as he pulls away from guys and a 400 m hurdle time like his shows he a legit athlete with good speed as the 400 and 400 hurdle are you top flight hs runners.

the place he needs to learn is acceleration off the los and his break into and out of turns as he is sloppy there. that can be normal for taller receivers especially in hs as the footwork usually isnt taught. but we have a good wr coach that will instruct on route running and he will get better at it.

i see a quality wr in that tape that is very raw with good skills to build on. cant wait to see what he can do at 205-210 lbs at that height and speed. doyle will get him up there at mcnutt type size.

perfect frame for WR...long arms, large hands and WR takes some endurance so the 400m hurdles is a good indication that he has the strength/endurance needed for the position...remember the most important skill-set for WR is NOT speed...Jerry Rice is rumored to have run 4.7+ in the 40.

perfect frame for WR...long arms, large hands and WR takes some endurance so the 400m hurdles is a good indication that he has the strength/endurance needed for the position...remember the most important skill-set for WR is NOT speed...Jerry Rice is rumored to have run 4.7 in the 40.

the rumor i heard on rice was he was between 4.6 and 4.7 in the 40 but he ran that on his 1st 40 and on his 20th. and that he ran the same speed with pads on. the thing with rice is he ran just as fast in the 1st quarter as the 4th quarter when every one else is tired.

you are right with the 400 hurdles telling a lot about the kid. he has endurance with his top end speed.

Latest posts