Hawkeyes Land 2011 TE Commit

Henry is definitely a good one... there were times when Henry and Jordan Cotton were playing together that I thought Henry was on equal footing (just different positions) in talent with Jordan. He was a Soph and Jordan was a Sr. Remember telling one of his relatives (I think Uncle - can't remember for sure), that I thought he could end up in D1 football and they thought he had a better chance in baseball... good athlete.

Plus, his hands are amazing... I don't recall him dropping hardly any passes and remember him catching some below his knees and turning them into big gains. Oh yeah... he likes to hit... plays LB on D.

Henry is definitely a good one... there were times when Henry and Jordan Cotton were playing together that I thought Henry was on equal footing (just different positions) in talent with Jordan. He was a Soph and Jordan was a Sr. Remember telling one of his relatives (I think Uncle - can't remember for sure), that I thought he could end up in D1 football and they thought he had a better chance in baseball... good athlete.

Plus, his hands are amazing... I don't recall him dropping hardly any passes and remember him catching some below his knees and turning them into big gains. Oh yeah... he likes to hit... plays LB on D.

HKC kinda reminds me of a Edds-like player. A guy who could project pretty nicely at either the TE spot or the LEO LB spot. Definitely a good get in my estimation!

HKC kinda reminds me of a Edds-like player. A guy who could project pretty nicely at either the TE spot or the LEO LB spot. Definitely a good get in my estimation!

Yeah... wouldn't surprise me if he ends up on the defensive side - being he'll have (with a redshirt year) two years spacing between him and CJ - unless CJ redshirts this year (doubt it). If he continues to bulk up to his potential, they'll have a hard time keeping him off the field because of his speed. If he can get himself up to 230 by next summer... who knows, it'll be interesting to watch...

Mt. Pleasant is begining to develop a legacy with Iowa D-1 schools - mostly Iowa though. :) this is a short list of recent memory. Quite of few have gone to D-II schools.

IOWA
Steve English - DL
Murray (sp?) - WR
Jordan Cotton - WR
HKC - TE/LB

ISU
Todd Miller - PR

Darian Cotton would love for Iowa to offer... haven't heard if Iowa is interested or not.

Yeah... wouldn't surprise me if he ends up on the defensive side - being he'll have (with a redshirt year) two years spacing between him and CJ - unless CJ redshirts this year (doubt it). If he continues to bulk up to his potential, they'll have a hard time keeping him off the field because of his speed. If he can get himself up to 230 by next summer... who knows, it'll be interesting to watch...

Mt. Pleasant is begining to develop a legacy with Iowa D-1 schools - mostly Iowa though. :) this is a short list of recent memory. Quite of few have gone to D-II schools.

IOWA
Steve English - DL
Murray (sp?) - WR
Jordan Cotton - WR
HKC - TE/LB

ISU
Todd Miller - PR

Darian Cotton would love for Iowa to offer... haven't heard if Iowa is interested or not.
Also:
Andy Fenstermaker - Punter
Doug Miller - Receiver

Mt. Pleasant has a strong high school track program is fairly close to Iowa City.

Darian Cotton just accepted an ISU offer per the Burlington Hawkeye... He'll play DB for them.

Latest posts