Hawkeyes Land '18 Offensive Lineman

Nice, always confident in the staff identifying early OL. How many OL they looking to take in 18? Looks like a OG, I'd say 1-2 tackles and a center and 4 total?

Great news! Any time Iowa lands a early recruit it is a very good thing. Right now they are after their very, very top of the list kids, so they must really think this kid is a stud.

I guy that covers high schools in his area said on Twitter that the kid is really athletic. That's nice to hear.

I guy that covers high schools in his area said on Twitter that the kid is really athletic. That's nice to hear.

Just watched the film on him. He really gets out and pulls like a beast, and looked very athletic for OL.

Nice, always confident in the staff identifying early OL. How many OL they looking to take in 18? Looks like a OG, I'd say 1-2 tackles and a center and 4 total?
If the coaches get used to James Daniels's pulling ability and down field blocking, this kid could be our next center.

Great news! Any time Iowa lands a early recruit it is a very good thing. Right now they are after their very, very top of the list kids, so they must really think this kid is a stud.
Now they need his teammate, Samson. Amazing playmaking QB with 4.3 speed.

Latest posts