Hawkeyes Invited to the NFL Combine

hawkinn3

Iowa is getting a pretty good reputation for linebackers

-CJ Fiedorowicz
-Conor Boffeli
-Anthony Hitchens
-Christian Kirksey
-James Morris

Surprised about both lowery and van sloten...lowery was a great corner for us. Teams went after king because of lowery and king was able to elevate his game and it seems like some forgot how good bj is. Van sloten I thought would get a look just being a starting lineman at Iowa. He physically has more tools than boffeli.

No Casey Kreiter? He was one heck of a good long snapper. Is the problem with getting in at that position the low turnover rate in the NFL?

Surprised about both lowery and van sloten...lowery was a great corner for us. Teams went after king because of lowery and king was able to elevate his game and it seems like some forgot how good bj is. Van sloten I thought would get a look just being a starting lineman at Iowa. He physically has more tools than boffeli.

The NFL people apparently have higher opinion of Bofelli than most fans and posters.

Those not invited will get a good chance at Iowa pro day.

The NFL people apparently have higher opinion of Bofelli than most fans and posters.

Those not invited will get a good chance at Iowa pro day.

I second the comment by SteveL. From what I have heard, Boffeli is the most gifted athletically on the OL, and that plays well in the NFL. I would be surprised if Van Sloten does not make it to the next level.

Latest posts