~Hawkeyes in the 2016 NBA Summer League~

JG10Hawk

Four Hawkeyes have made summer league rosters.

Devyn Marble - Magic - Orlando league. Started July 2nd. Devyn has started all 3 games played thus far and is averaging 7.7ppg.

Jarrod Uthoff - Kings - Las Vegas league. First game is July 8th.

Adam Woodbury - Kings - Las Vegas league. First game is July 8th.

Aaron White - Wizards - Las Vegas league. First game is July 9th.

~Kings Link~
~Wizards Link~

Congrats to Adam for making a team. I'm interested to see how JU and AW do, hopefully both will be on a roster this season

Four Hawkeyes have made summer league rosters.

Devyn Marble - Magic - Orlando league. Started July 2nd. Devyn has started all 3 games played thus far and is averaging 7.7ppg.

Jarrod Uthoff - Kings - Las Vegas league. First game is July 8th.

Adam Woodbury - Kings - Las Vegas league. First game is July 8th.

Aaron White - Wizards - Las Vegas league. First game is July 9th.

~Kings Link~
~Wizards Link~

Thanks for posting JG. Will you be updating this every few games or so?

Marble with 21 today!

6 assists and 5 steals as well. It was definitely a great day for him. If I'm not mistaken, he's currently fighting for his job. I believe if the Magic don't waive him by July 15th, he's guaranteed to make $980k for the upcoming season.

6 assists and 5 steals as well. It was definitely a great day for him. If I'm not mistaken, he's currently fighting for his job. I believe if the Magic don't waive him by July 15th, he's guaranteed to make $980k for the upcoming season.
Wow yea the first couple games he didnt do much offensively but hopefully he makes it with Oladipo gone now.

Friday July 8th Games:

Marble
- 9 points, 2 assists, & 2 rebounds in 19 minutes. This was his last game of summer league. He started all 5 games for his team and averaged 10.6 points and about 2 assists and 2 steals a game.

Uthoff - 2 points (2-2 FT), 2 rebounds, and an assist in 15 minutes. I was able to watch a little bit of this game and his team struggled mightily only scoring 47 points. He rarely touched the ball on offense as their guards held onto it the whole time trying to iso their way to an open shot. He only attempted one shot. Hopefully they move the ball more on offense during their next game on Sunday.

Woodbury - 2 points and 2 rebounds in 16 minutes. His one made field goal was a buzzer beater that he threw up wildly from mid range and it went in. He played solid defense and kept more than a handful of offensive possessions alive by tipping the ball to teammates on the perimeter. His next game is on Sunday.

Saturday July 9th:

Aaron White
- 9 points, 5 rebounds, and 2 assists in 22 minutes. I didn't get to watch any of this game but it looks like he got the start and struggled a little bit. He was just 3-10 shooting with 3 turnovers and 5 fouls. Like Jarrod and Adam, his next game is later today, Sunday July 10th.

Sunday July 10th:

Aaron White
- Started the game and had 2 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, and a steal in 19 minutes. Only shot the ball twice making one. His next game is Tuesday July 12th.

Adam Woodbry - 3 rebounds in 10 minutes of play. He did not attempt any shots.Adam's and Jarrod's next game is tomorrow night, July 11th at 9pm central on ESPN2.

Jarrod Uthoff - DNP. I'm not sure if he was hurt or just simply didn't have his name called. I was unable to find any info about the situation on twitter. Hopefully he gets some action tomorrow night.

Sunday July 10th:

Aaron White
- Started the game and had 2 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, and a steal in 19 minutes. Only shot the ball twice making one. His next game is Tuesday July 12th.

Adam Woodbry - 3 rebounds in 10 minutes of play. He did not attempt any shots.Adam's and Jarrod's next game is tomorrow night, July 11th at 9pm central on ESPN2.

Jarrod Uthoff - DNP. I'm not sure if he was hurt or just simply didn't have his name called. I was unable to find any info about the situation on twitter. Hopefully he gets some action tomorrow night.

Might as well start packing his bags for Europe I'm afraid.

Sounds like Marble is the only one with a realistic shot of making a team... That's a bummer. I was hoping White would have made a big jump in his game by now. But the NBA is just tough... The game is just different then college not to mention the grown men that play it.