1. Alabama 64
2. LSU 59
3. tOSU 56
4. Georgia 48
5. Oklahoma 40
6. Notre Dame 39
7. Michigan 38
8. Iowa 35

So there are more NFL players from Iowa than Penn St., Wisconsin, Texas, Texas A&M, USC, Florida, and Clemson.
Iowa should be 31, right? 31 guys on rosters plus Ike Boettger on PUP.

Ike Boettger is still signed with the Bills, but he’s on the PUP list because his Achilles rehab hasn’t been going well.
I don't know if they'll update the list to include these guys or not. The list will change again today when the waiver claims are submitted.

Iowa should be 31, right? 31 guys on rosters plus Ike Boettger on PUP.
While I agree in concept, it’s what the NFL list. To make it right, you’d have to figure out not only the Iowa players on PUP, but all players and then you would need to figure out how count replacement players. It’s clearly a moving target.

Ready today that ISM was cut by the Vikings after they traded for Jalon Reagor from the Eagles. Hope he gets picked up by a new team.

Ready today that ISM was cut by the Vikings after they traded for Jalon Reagor from the Eagles. Hope he gets picked up by a new team.
I think he's getting some looks. Read it on an NFL team's 247 insider. Right type of player. Cheap, not a bust with talent, team player, etc. Hope they're right.