Hawkeyes Have Landed: Official Cayman Islands Classic Thread

Sounds like they need a lot more than just Baer. Perhaps a shred of defensive effort? Or a reality check that they're not nearly as good as they think.

Good advice for us fans, too!;)

Might as well prepare the psyche now. Hopefully the February nut-punch will be a little more tolerable.

Welp, didn't see that one coming. Very disappointing. Time to temper expectations, drastically.

Hopefully this is a wake up call that helps this team get their shiz together.

Between being a guard or two short, Fran's inability to put together a formidable schedule, and starting a player who shouldn't be on a basketball scholarship, there's a lot of unnecessary factors stacked against us to make the tourney this year.

Gameplan to beat Iowa is get physical with them and have quick guards that can shoot. It's that simple.

Iowa won’t win many games if they have 2 guards that EACH take more shots than ALL the 4/5s combined. That’s simply inexcusable against a team as small as ULL. ULL forced IA to play their game. Good job out of their coach.

I know some might crucify me for this, but at what point do we call Fran a mediocre coach? I mean he gets credit for bringing the program back from the dead but have we peaked under Fran?

Latest posts