Hawkeyes go to The Laundromat in Columbus Game Thread

Will it even matter because we won’t have the pussy schedule we had this season.

The last several games that we played against top quality programs would have been shutouts if not for the one touchdown in this game. Ironic isn’t it that Sully did it.

Is it embarrassing or just reality of what we have been the last several years hiding in the Weak Ass West division?
Reality.
Even the “but 10 wins!” crowd realizes it has been smoke & mirrors

Why do people still talk about us in the playoffs when it’s incredibly obvious the program isn’t in the same stratosphere as playoff teams. The combined score of the last 6 real games highlights that

Lol, exactly! I didn’t go check the actual total scores but on another thread I just guessed it was like 180-7. Seriously that’s embarrassing. Our program gets satisfaction of beating the lowly cyclones EXCEPT when it really matters. Ain’t that a bitch getting beat by our bitch EXCEPT when it really matters.

That’s not really how it works. Especially with linemen.
all of osu's defense will be in the nfl, none of iowa's o line will have meaningful careers. you want to blame that on the coach and not the fact this group doesn't have what it takes in athleticism or between the ears be my guest.

Iowa typically has 1-2 generational talent type players on the line. they haven't since linderbaum left. coach em up throw them in the weight room for 4 years but these guys all peaked in high school.

What success we've had running the ball this year has been from our rb and from our te's, wr's,

Iowa needs elite line play to contend with the big boys, the o line is above average at best and the dline is lacking in the depth department.

all of osu's defense will be in the nfl, none of iowa's o line will have meaningful careers. you want to blame that on the coach and not the fact this group doesn't have what it takes in athleticism or between the ears be my guest.

Iowa typically has 1-2 generational talent type players on the line. they haven't since linderbaum left. coach em up throw them in the weight room for 4 years but these guys all peaked in high school.

What success we've had running the ball this year has been from our rb and from our te's, wr's,

Iowa needs elite line play to contend with the big boys, the o line is above average at best and the dline is lacking in the depth department.
Yep, OSU s. D line were so much better, bigger stonger it wasn’t close— I see now why the run game was shut

Just going to have some fun. OK geniuses. Iowa has this easy schedule ahead of them, so the “Buzzards of HN“ as they devour the putrid dead, conclude that even if we go 7-0 against the rest of the schedule none of these victories will count. How dumb are you?

Iowa buries Minnesota on MN’s home field, and MN knocks out USC, #11 in the country. Then, the powerful Wolverines go out west and lose to a middle of the pact Washington. Maybe you clowns should believe KF when he says that it is “really hard” to win conference games. So, I will cheer the Hawks game by game and hope for the best.

They may win 7 in a row, since their opponents are all mid major‘s? Get over yourselves. We are in one of two powerhouse super conferences in the nation. Enjoy it! We play with the big timers. Yeah. Both conference are top heavy. Duh.

BTW: Indiana is undefeated. Rutgers is a darn good football team. WI scored 56 points on Purdue, a D-1 scholarship program with a good history. Nebraska is winning games.
Alabama loses to F-ing Vanderbilt. Ha Ha. Some of you have been Rating MSU as superior to Iowa in the BT power ratings. How is that working out for you? And to their credit, NW has been a bottom feeder and also a nemesis to Iowa, and WI.

So. Go away and spew your garbage somewhere else.

I am so happy we have a second string QB who engineered a TD against OSU’s #3’s. We should start him immediately! I will say if Cade keeps taking a pounding like he suffered against OSU, it will probably happen anyway.

Given what he faced today, I am fine to stay with him. OSU’s D can make any QB look bad. And they can make any O line look bad.

But Cade made some really good throws, and showed some agility in the pocket. BTW, I really like our backup,too. If the coaches decide to start him down the road, so be it. But, none of you “coaches” get to vote.

See you at Kinnick next Saturday.

Just going to have some fun. OK geniuses. Iowa has this easy schedule ahead of them, so the “Buzzards of HN“ as they devour the putrid dead, conclude that even if we go 7-0 against the rest of the schedule none of these victories will count. How dumb are you?

Iowa buries Minnesota on MN’s home field, and MN knocks out USC, #11 in the country. Then, the powerful Wolverines go out west and lose to a middle of the pact Washington. Maybe you clowns should believe KF when he says that it is “really hard” to win conference games. So, I will cheer the Hawks game by game and hope for the best.

They may win 7 in a row, since their opponents are all mid major‘s? Get over yourselves. We are in one of two powerhouse super conferences in the nation. Enjoy it! We play with the big timers. Yeah. Both conference are top heavy. Duh.

BTW: Indiana is undefeated. Rutgers is a darn good football team. WI scored 56 points on Purdue, a D-1 scholarship program with a good history. Nebraska is winning games.
Alabama loses to F-ing Vanderbilt. Ha Ha. Some of you have been Rating MSU as superior to Iowa in the BT power ratings. How is that working out for you? And to their credit, NW has been a bottom feeder and also a nemesis to Iowa, and WI.

The world has changed now. There will be years when going 9-3 won’t be good enough. Given the returning starters, and the schedule, this is one of those years.

All of this and much more is on the coaches. And the fact Ferentz continues throwing 10 wins over nobody in our faces really pisses me off. He thinks we’re actually that stupid

You continue to not understand what’s going on or why people are really disappointed in ferentz

You continue to not understand what’s going on or why people are really disappointed in ferentz

This could potentially be the best year in Cyclones‘ athletics EVER and you still feel the need to troll. The 80‘s and 90’s must have really beaten you down.

Latest posts