Hawkeyes Firmly in Hunt for 5-Star Indiana F Trayce Jackson-Davis

FML. I want to say he'd be the first native Iowan to choose the Cyclones over the Hawkeyes since Haluska?

No worries. I remember Cezar somebody like four years ago being on the field at Kinnick after a game a few years ago and he ended up signing at Okie St.

No worries. I remember Cezar somebody like four years ago being on the field at Kinnick after a game a few years ago and he ended up signing at Okie St.

Cezar was sitting behind the bench when we beat Number Six Purdue at Carver the last regular season game of Fran's first year......

He was visibly excited and quite enthusiastic. I thought at the time that he was ours.....

He was a flop at Okla St.....

:cool:

Coach Due.. Hope sons as tough as parents.Bet they are. Anymore Jbo's? Another tough family. Oh.. Another marble pleese.Junior's dad fun to watch. Again tough game sat
Ptc= D-line and Eppy Eppy son...3 sacks...

Alright, Earl, Alright

Loved to watch Roy Marble. That team was the most fun to watch ever. I even traveled to Seattle to watch the game. They came within a whisker to beating UNLV.....

Eppy is due for a multiple sack game. Dump a Turtle is the name of the game

I don't think eh stays in state. However, I know that Prohm has a great relationship with him and his dad.

Sad news, Bryce.....

Damn

It will be difficult to keep him in state. Other than JoeW the best go elsewhere.....

The Mayor was perhaps the last instate star to go to the clones, I believe.....

I do think its funny that 247 lists him as "warm" towards the Cyclones but 5 out of 5 "experts" have him crystal ball'd to the Hawkeyes. Its still early. If he has a huge season he's going to blow up and get the red carpet treatment from all the blue bloods.

Everything I've heard about him suggests he's a quiet and laid back kid. Maybe he'd prefer going to a place like Iowa City where there's not as much pressure and he's not in the national spotlight every other night. Although I doubt it. Regardless...I'm done getting excited about recruits...it leads to a lot of disappointment.

I do think its funny that 247 lists him as "warm" towards the Cyclones but 5 out of 5 "experts" have him crystal ball'd to the Hawkeyes. Its still early. If he has a huge season he's going to blow up and get the red carpet treatment from all the blue bloods.

Everything I've heard about him suggests he's a quiet and laid back kid. Maybe he'd prefer going to a place like Iowa City where there's not as much pressure and he's not in the national spotlight every other night. Although I doubt it. Regardless...I'm done getting excited about recruits...it leads to a lot of disappointment.
If we can't make the NCAAs this year, I doubt that we'll be getting any more 4 or 5 star recruits not named McCaffery.

If we can't make the NCAAs this year, I doubt that we'll be getting any more 4 or 5 star recruits not named McCaffery.

I certainly hope that if we don't make the NCAA tournament this year that there will be no more McCaffery anything in Iowa City.

Especially in basketball. We're just not in a select, don't recruit position. I remember how disappointing it was to finish second for Doc Rivers and Isiah Thomas in the 70's as well as JR Reid in the 80's.

We did pretty well overall in the eighties however. Those were exciting times, especially 1980 and 1987.