HawkeyeNation NCAA a bracket

Maybe we could get a tag applied to the winners name that says 2015 HN NCAA Bracket Winner?? Let me do some digging!

We'll have our own little side competition on who is least bad.

I couldn't find Doc in last years HN Bracket Pool but Windsor finished 136th with 600pts. I finished 114th with 620pts.. Not good, not good at all.

In 1st was CoachMac40 and iowaboy tied at 830pts and Coachmac won the tiebreaker to be crown HN Bracket Champion..

I couldn't find Doc in last years HN Bracket Pool but Windsor finished 136th with 600pts. I finished 114th with 620pts.. Not good, not good at all.

In 1st was CoachMac40 and iowaboy tied at 830pts and Coachmac won the tiebreaker to be crown HN Bracket Champion..

I sure hope there were more than 136 entries...

Windsor the average score last season for all of ESPN Tournament Challenge was 626pts so you weren't far from the that.. :)

While we're on the subject of brackets. Am I the only one that puts a decent amount of time and energy into making the picks and then thinks to himself "how the hell did I come up with that" when its time to submit it.

I can't figure it out. It all seems so rational while completing, but then once I have my final 4 selected I have this WTF moment and feel like my brackets already broken and I immediately scrap it only to find out my next one has the exact same WTF moment as the previous one.

Latest posts