HAWKEYEGAMEFILM...Write Ups

Foval21

Will we be getting these this season? I really would like to read his insight into the game and how things look compared to last year with the advancement of players and schemes.

They won't be happening in the capacity they did a year ago. HGF has some exciting things going on with his career that will prohibit that amount of time, and possibly prohibit any amount of time being able to be devoted to it. Definitely give him a follow on twitter as his stuff is fun to follow on gamedays and through the week.

I'll have a write up from Jared Clauss late tonight, as well as an interview with Chuck Long later this week as well.

I will miss HGF's contributions as well...they were fantastic

They won't be happening in the capacity they did a year ago. HGF has some exciting things going on with his career that will prohibit that amount of time, and possibly prohibit any amount of time being able to be devoted to it. Definitely give him a follow on twitter as his stuff is fun to follow on gamedays and through the week.

I'll have a write up from Jared Clauss late tonight, as well as an interview with Chuck Long later this week as well.

I will miss HGF's contributions as well...they were fantastic

so can you generalize the exciting stuff going on in this guy's life?

I'll still be around some, I just wont' be able to dive into games as much. As John said you can follow me on twitter and see my commentary as games go by.

Quick somebody create a scandal involving hawkeyegamefilm so he loses the NFL gig and has to come back to HN.... :)

Latest posts