Hawkeye Nice......

That was pretty tight...definitely his best video since "Iowa Nice"...wait, maybe he has more and I just haven't seen them...I think I'll reserve judgement, for now...but that's VERY well played, Mauer.

Y U up so early, ShawkeyeHane?
Well Shcorpio...I'm always up early...it's just that I never seem to have time to hit the site...I mean, "I could" but that could lead to me being late for work if there's too much d-baggery to comment on...or start...:D

Edit: Speaking of which...I'm out! Hold down the fort, Shcorpio! ON THE WALL!

Well Shcorpio...I'm always up early...it's just that I never seem to have time to hit the site...I mean, "I could" but that could lead to me being late for work if there's too much d-baggery to comment on...or start...:D

Edit: Speaking of which...I'm out! Hold down the fort, Shcorpio! ON THE WALL!

One would wonder what line of work you're in......

He's just waking up early so he can get home and get a shower. Happens at least once a week. He has time to post while on the city bus ride home.

One would wonder what line of work you're in......
HawkeyeShane and Shane From Marshalltown are just aliases...my real name is Art Vandelay...I'm in the import export business...:D
He's just waking up early so he can get home and get a shower. Happens at least once a week. He has time to post while on the city bus ride home.
Hey! What happens in Minnesota STAYS on HawkeyeNation!:mad:

666 is no longer alone, He's getting out the marrow in your back bone,
And the seven trumpets blowing sweet rock and roll, Gonna blow right down inside your soul.
Pythagoras with the looking glass reflects the full moon,
In blood, he's writing the lyrics of a brand new tune.

666 is no longer alone, He's getting out the marrow in your back bone,
And the seven trumpets blowing sweet rock and roll, Gonna blow right down inside your soul.
Pythagoras with the looking glass reflects the full moon,
In blood, he's writing the lyrics of a brand new tune.
Pythagoras was a chump. Fun guy though. Life was one giant toga party for that dude.

Latest posts