Hawkeye Nation Pick'Em Contest - UPDATE! New Group Formed!

Question, not being a betting person: Is the spread between Michigan and Hawaii 40? So if I think Michigan will NOT beat Hawaii by at least 40 points I should click on Hawaii?

Question, not being a betting person: Is the spread between Michigan and Hawaii 40? So if I think Michigan will NOT beat Hawaii by at least 40 points I should click on Hawaii?

Sorry. Just seeing this and game has kicked off.

But yes, you are correct. Michigan must win by more than 40 points if you pick it.

Hey, guys. We had a winner in Week 1 in JAW. It came down to a tiebreaker as we had four members with 19 points.

JAW, we need you to make your email visible to the commissioner of the group in yahoo in order for us to send you information on how to collect your T-Shirt.

Thanks.

Had an ok week 1, had a great week 2. And now a LMFAO week 3. This just reinforces why I should never bet on games.

Hey, guys. We had a winner in Week 1 in JAW. It came down to a tiebreaker as we had four members with 19 points.

JAW, we need you to make your email visible to the commissioner of the group in yahoo in order for us to send you information on how to collect your T-Shirt.

Thanks.
I fixed it so show me the MONEY!!!

Like FanOHawk in Week 1, our Week 4 winner has an unlisted email in the Yahoo pick'em. The winner's screen name for the pick'em is "The chosen ones". We need you to supply a visible email in the Yahoo pick'em so we can contact you with information on how to collect your T-shirt. Thanks!

FightinBlueHens was our Week 10 winner. He or she has a private email in our Yahoo pick'em group. We need you to make it visible so we can see it and email you directions on how to claim your price.

Also, the grand prize will be an autographed Kirk Ferentz mini helmet.

Biggest surprise to me this weeks pick of games was ISU was a 3 point dog won, had the highest points score and had the widest margin of victory.

Latest posts