Hawkeye Nation Mobile

BlckNGldHwk

Just today I was brainstorming and wanting a hawkeye nation mobile site. Logged in tonight and voila! Looks great to start! Next step, add schedules to the mobile site then work on a mobile friendly message board. Glad to see you moving in the mobile direction. Keep moving forward and make it even better.

Last edited:
If you have a BlackBerry, android-powered phone, or iphone, you automatically have this site on mobile. I use my BB more to access this site than my laptop ('cause I always have the BB with me).
I guess what I mean is, it's already a mobile-friendly site?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there are things we can do with the forums but the front page automatically goes mobile for me on my iphone

Just shut the mobile view off. That's what I do, and you can navigate the site just like you do from your pc. This of course works better if you have 3G. I can't stand most mobile sites.

I love mobile sites that don't cripple functionality or at least provide the user with on the go resources ie schedules, results, articles etc... I browse the forums go standard view but would rather have a mobile specific version.

Just shut the mobile view off. That's what I do, and you can navigate the site just like you do from your pc. This of course works better if you have 3G. I can't stand most mobile sites.

+1. I always go to regular mode and like it much better.

Latest posts