Hawkeye Hoops Advances in NIT

...and, as you know, a year later Hawks reach Sweet 16 and haven't been back since

Think about what we looked like then and what we look like now, the before and after, at least in my case, shows how long it's been

...and, as you know, a year later Hawks reach Sweet 16 and haven't been back since

Think about what we looked like then and what we look like now, the before and after, at least in my case, shows how long it's been

Too long for a program with the financial means that Iowa has. We aren’t the riches kids on the block but we are a long ways off from being the poorest kids on the block. Even much smaller schools have reached the sweet 16. We compete in one of the best conferences for over all sports programs, surely the odds say we should have had a couple of sweet 16’s in that time frame.

Got me three tickets for the game on Sunday. Looking forward to cheering them on with my two boys. The wife has to work at the hospital on Sunday night but I told her I would take her pink Hawkeye shirt with me along with a magic marker just in case a particular person attends the game. She really got hooked on following the women’s team. I am trying to work those defective LSU genes out of her.

Latest posts