Hawkeye Game Film: Offensive Line Review vs UNI

It seemed pretty obvious to me that this was the OL's best outing so far this year, which is very heartening because the OL is one of the few units on the team that we can hope will be above average this year. But what I don't know, is UNI's DL any good? Or were we just watching an outmatched opponent?

It seemed pretty obvious to me that this was the OL's best outing so far this year, which is very heartening because the OL is one of the few units on the team that we can hope will be above average this year. But what I don't know, is UNI's DL any good? Or were we just watching an outmatched opponent?

Well UNI gave Wiskys OL all they could handle. But that's not saying much this year.

Agree, it was obvious UNI was getting beaten up and worn down by end of 3rd qtr.

Still, for the 2nd consecutive game, very disappointing unable to punch the ball in from inside the 2. Last week it would have won the game, this week, was still loseable with 2:51 to go and up only 27-16.
(Not likely by UNI but I was at NwU in 2005 when Hawks came from ahead (27-14) to lose in the final 3-1/2 minutes to the other purple team.)

Why do you post these as "articles" instead of threads? It makes it really limits discussion.

Any body else have a problem with the pop-up for Tweeting etc on the left side of the screen that blocks the text and makes the report difficult to read? How do I get rid of that?

Any body else have a problem with the pop-up for Tweeting etc on the left side of the screen that blocks the text and makes the report difficult to read? How do I get rid of that?

Yes, tech, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get rid of it. It's very annoying.

Yes, improvemnet, but still having issues inside the 10 cannot open anything up so far.

Red Zone still a problem have to get TD's not FG's moving forward..

Latest posts