Hawk watching in Cabo? Help!

WAHawkI

I'll be in Baja Mexico during the Michigan State game and need to find out if any one knows a "Hawk-friendly" place I can go to watch the game. It can be either be in San Jose or Cabo San Lucas. (Yeah, I know... who travels out of the country during football season??!! Thought I had the big games covered. Duh!)

Just go downtown cabo San Lucas. Doubt there's a hawk friendly place, but there are a million bars that will show the game. Pick one ... Or a few.

Was down there for the Orange Bowl in 02/03...at the bar I was at watching the game, there were more Iowa fans than USC fans...pretty cool considering the proximity. I was also down there last year...ran into a ton of Hawk fans...by far more than any other school. I don't think that means there were proportionally more Iowans down in Cabo...seems like we just like to show our pride (myself included).

Last edited:
My sister-in-law owns Baja Junkie in Cabo I think they have 20, tv's. She's a huge Hawk fan. Was going to get married on the friday before the Ohio State game so that we could have a huge game watch at their club on saturday. This the perfect place to watch the Hawks in Cabo. PM me and I can give you more details

Latest posts