Hawk D in IL game

HawksMN

I call that defensive effort a 2nd Round Loss type effort. Hawks allow that much dunking by every single guy on the opposing team again, its lights out.

I am trying to look at the IL game as the "stinker" we needed to get out of the way before the NCAA tourney. Of course, I kinda thought that about the Michigan game.....................

To me it looked like a team that got finally got over the hump of being home before the weekend started, and then decided to call it a tourney.

Illinois is a legit NC contender. Cockburn is an absolute physical force and honestly I don't know who can guard that guy. Our path to the Elite 8 or even the championship doesn't run through them/him. Wouldn't worry about it. Just happy we have a team that people think can get to the Elite 8.

I mean 6'11 285lb- or something like that? Think about the kind of person that would have to physically control him in the paint. If it makes you feel better you can continue sitting on your couch drinking a beer, goffing at 6'1 175lb Bohannon for having an ineffective help side defense.