Hawk Bars in St. Louis

sparrow

Sorry, I know there has already been a thread for this, but I can't find it for the life of me. What are some Hawk Bars in St. Louis?

Weber's Front Row on Big Bend Blvd in Webster Groves. It's just off the Interstate 44 and Laclede Station Road Exit.

Are you guys going to be there Tuesday night. I work in St. Louis during the week. My hotel is next to the Galleria, so I think that place is a bit of a drive, but if there are going to be Hawk fans there, might be better then my hotel room.

Go Hawks!!

There is a huge I-Club in the St. Louis area. I was a part of this group when I lived down there. They always have a huge game watch. It may be at Weber's Front Row. If you go to the I-club website, they have contact information so you can contact the club and find out where they go.
Curtfry--yes, the Galleria is a decent drive to Webers, but it is all Interstate.

Are you guys going to be there Tuesday night. I work in St. Louis during the week. My hotel is next to the Galleria, so I think that place is a bit of a drive, but if there are going to be Hawk fans there, might be better then my hotel room.

Go Hawks!!

curtfry,

It's not a bad drive. I mapquested it and it says 11 minutes and 4.5 miles. I would think there will be a good crowd there as there was all year long during the regular season.

Good luck.