Have you ever gone to the stadium on the wrong day?

OUTofTOWNHAWK

A guy I know got season tickets to MSU for the first time this year. His post of facebook a couple of hours ago reads "Ready for the gates to open sat at Spartan stadium... and begin another year of sparty football." Well there is a problem with that. Their first game is on a friday. Also another sparty fan commented, "I am giddy".

Wow. I left a comment and said that he might want to show up on friday.

No, I read the dates on the tickets, and the paper, and the internet. Oh and sometimes I happen to look at the schedule during the off season. It depends on what I'm doing though.

A guy I know got season tickets to MSU for the first time this year. His post of facebook a couple of hours ago reads "Ready for the gates to open sat at Spartan stadium... and begin another year of sparty football." Well there is a problem with that. Their first game is on a friday. Also another sparty fan commented, "I am giddy".

Heck no.... too busy researching and awaiting that date!

I was at Hawkeye park in Ankeny on Sunday. I was swinging my daughter next to a Clone fan. The Clone's daughter was excited about tailgating and she was told that they were going to get to tailgate Friday night. I said "Wow, two day tailgate!" Clone said "Our game is Friday." I said "No, you play Saturday at 6." Clone said "No, we have a couple of Friday night games this year." I replied "Yes, and those games are against UCONN and Ok. St." Clone replied "I think you're right."

That is my cool story for the day.

I know some people who drove an hour to go to a high school football game because they thought it was away and the game was actually at home. I think they got back in time for the second half though.

You would think you wouldnt forget about a friday game since its pretty uncommon.Also find it funny that I was the one to correct him not any of his sparty buddies.

I know some people who drove an hour to go to a high school football game because they thought it was away and the game was actually at home. I think they got back in time for the second half though.
My Dad did that for one of my baseball games once. Turns out he was drunk.

I was at Hawkeye park in Ankeny on Sunday. I was swinging my daughter next to a Clone fan. The Clone's daughter was excited about tailgating and she was told that they were going to get to tailgate Friday night. I said "Wow, two day tailgate!" Clone said "Our game is Friday." I said "No, you play Saturday at 6." Clone said "No, we have a couple of Friday night games this year." I replied "Yes, and those games are against UCONN and Ok. St." Clone replied "I think you're right."

That is my cool story for the day.

This is just as funny or more so.

I used to work at the stadium store/health science bookstore. We had 2 or 3 people a week show up and ask us to let them in to kinnick. One even demanded we let her and her two kids in to the practice facility. People are funny.

Latest posts