Have you bought any Rose Bowl merchandise?

EstronHawkKing

I made a HUGE mistake by going to the Coral Ridge Mall yesterday!!! Parking was awful and it was wall to wall people in there! I tried Scheels, and asked two employees for their help, both I think were overwhelmed with all the shoppers. There were hundreds of people alone in the Iowa/Rose Bowl section all trying to buy merchandise, it was a massive headache!! I ended up then next door at the Black & Gold shop which was pretty busy, but I bought a RB shot glass and high ball RB drinking glass (I will say, that place has the highest prices.) I then went to Paul's in IC and bought a nice gold long sleeved RB shirt. The Hy-Vee Drug Town stores have a nice selection of Iowa/RB t's and sweatshirts. I still want to get two 2016 RB Rock Glasses (They are coming out this Tuesday) a RB hat and hopefully a RB/Iowa football jersey. If you know of any good places for RB merchandise, please share!

I haven't yet. Want a bowl stein. Have them in our family going back to '82 Rose. Now Hawkshop sells them in a different logo. Game Day Iowa sells them in the classic logo scheme. But he is closing down so I'm at a loss. Not sure what to do.

Sheels actually had some really good stuff and their relatively low prices surprised me. Black and Gold was crazy expensive. I haven't been to Game Day to see if he got any stuff in.

Does anyone know if they will have commemorative Rose Bowl footballs?

I ordered a RB patch for my jersey through their web site.I have a chuck long jersey that I wear for homecoming and bowl games.My wife sews the patches on my jersey for all bowl games we went to.Not that many yet.

I ordered a RB patch for my jersey through their web site.I have a chuck long jersey that I wear for homecoming and bowl games.My wife sews the patches on my jersey for all bowl games we went to.Not that many yet.

I love this idea. So cool! I might copy it. BTW, GrandpaHawk, I tried sending you a message, as I think you are selling a couple of tickets. If available, I am very interested. Please see my new tread "Please sell me 2 Rose Bowl tickets (reasonably priced)". Thank you!

I love this idea. So cool! I might copy it. BTW, GrandpaHawk, I tried sending you a message, as I think you are selling a couple of tickets. If available, I am very interested. Please see my new tread "Please sell me 2 Rose Bowl tickets (reasonably priced)". Thank you!

Sorry their gone.I had quite a few text msg. In a short time.Sold them to first person that contacted me.

I ordered a Iowa shirt with Grandpahawk on the back through prep sports,looks great except one problem they left the I off of the shirt so it says OWA.There making me a new one as we speak,No Charge and told me to keep the other one.Said it would be here before I leave for the game.

Latest posts