Have we forgotten?

newtonavenue

We are tied for 7th in the toughest conference in America. We've got great senior leadership from a deadeye marksman and a coach who has been through this song and DANCE before. Tough loss, yeah, but all road games are tough. By definition, bubble teams will have nights like this. This team still controls its own destiny. When I watch this video, I actually take it to heart, you should too.

bubble teams will have nights like this.

Hahahhaahhahahhahahahhahahahahhhaha.

We have the easiest schedule in the entire Big 10. We play Penn State and Nebraska twice and only play OSU, Michigan, and Michigan State once. The OOC schedule was a huge joke. And we are still going to not finish over .500. The schedule is not ever going to be any easier than it was this year.

We are dead last in the Big 10 in RPI. The only reason our conference record is decent is because we are avoiding the top teams.

Uh-no.
I'm happy there has been improvement over the last two years.

But "tied for 7th" just doesn't trumpet success,
Losing to gawdawful Penn State and Nebraska at home. Uh-no
And Iowa is not a bubble team.

And a Fran-coached team will never be as outmatched as they were this year. He has proven his ability to find talent in the rough. Look at Basabe and Cartwright: all B1G honors. Look at Aaron White: future NBA player.

And a Fran-coached team will never be as outmatched as they were this year. He has proven his ability to find talent in the rough. Look at Basabe and Cartwright: all B1G honors. Look at Aaron White: future NBA player.

I apologize for my prior rant. Clearly you are trolling.

Uh-no.
I'm happy there has been improvement over the last two years.

But "tied for 7th" just doesn't trumpet success,
Losing to gawdawful Penn State and Nebraska at home. Uh-no
And Iowa is not a bubble team.

Wrong. Look at last year: Fairfield? Milwaukee? We're every bit as deserving as they are.

I have forgotten what good Iowa basketball looks like. I have forgotten what a good shooting team looks like. I have forgotten what good PG play looks like. Unfortunately I have not forgotten the IU, NW and PSU games.

We are tied for 7th in the toughest conference in America. We've got great senior leadership from a deadeye marksman and a coach who has been through this song and DANCE before. Tough loss, yeah, but all road games are tough. By definition, bubble teams will have nights like this. This team still controls its own destiny. When I watch this video, I actually take it to heart, you should too.

On behalf of Cyclone fans, I apologize for this troll.