Have to Admit

heitland

I am pretty impressed with this site. Here is why - a lot of the articles I enjoy reading on a weekly basis (Extra Kirk, Presser Notes/Chat, links to Iowa articles around the net, game reviews, etc.) are all posted on this site and, for this week at least, have been up before other sites have posted them.

Jon - can you keep this up? You must be putting a ton of hours into this to pull it all together.

I was skeptical when I heard about the move on Sound-Off Sunday night, but so far I am actually finding myself clicking in here before I go to the site I subscribe for (Report).

I am pretty impressed with this site. Here is why - a lot of the articles I enjoy reading on a weekly basis (Extra Kirk, Presser Notes/Chat, links to Iowa articles around the net, game reviews, etc.) are all posted on this site and, for this week at least, have been up before other sites have posted them.

Jon - can you keep this up? You must be putting a ton of hours into this to pull it all together.

I was skeptical when I heard about the move on Sound-Off Sunday night, but so far I am actually finding myself clicking in here before I go to the site I subscribe for (Report).

Thanks for the kind words. Kirk's presser and On the Side are going to be up on the site as quickly in the coming weeks as they were this week. His main presser is transcribed by Iowa and emailed to all media,and I am alerted when I receive that. The OTS will be up as quickly as I can type it, and each week I will be doing that before I leave Iowa City and its the first thing I am going to get to. I have someone there with me that is also getting some videos and I have about put the pieces together on that so that those will be live on this site the same day.

Plus, storminspank is going to pitch in and take care of the live Ferentz presser highlights in our chat we have been doing.

Thanks for checking us out.

As for how I can keep it, up, I'll keep going :) This has been an injection of new life in me, and the entrepreneur is back to the surface. Being involved in a network for so long sort of sucked that out of me. No one's fault, and not throwing stones. I am just better suited to have total freedom to do the things I want to do and implement the best of today's technology whenever we want to. We have that now. this site will evolve with the times, and here shortly you are going to see the biggest Iowa fan/Iowa user/Iowa media cooperative site there has ever been, and I really believe this thing can grow into the most active team related site in the country, with the most voices. I won't stop working until it is.

I agree! I think the site looks great, and appreciate all of your hard work, it's certainly paying off now, and I'm sure it will even more so in the future.

Latest posts