Have the boosters seen enough to force a change?

Clueless! If KF has two more bad years, then yes, there may some merit, but what he has accomplished far outweighs any formal action. People can talk all they want everyone is entitled to their opinions, but in the end the guy has accomplished a lot more positive on 13 years then he has negative in the past two. My question is would you say this to his face, or is it just venting?

I would certainly be asking him some poignant questions given his freakin paycheck. It would help if we could get some young blood in with the Geritol crowd just to recruit today's HS football player.

Are you kidding me he makes like $5M dollars which, oh by the way, should come with beating Minnesota and ISU like a drum with an occassional upset not the other way around.

I would certainly be asking him some poignant questions given his freakin paycheck. It would help if we could get some young blood in with the Geritol crowd just to recruit today's HS football player.

Are you kidding me he makes like $5M dollars which, oh by the way, should come with beating Minnesota and ISU like a drum with an occassional upset not the other way around.

Once again pay attention. We have beaten the likes of Florida, LSU, Georgia Tech, in Bowl Games. We have done well in the Big Ten. Since 2002 we have the 14th best winning percentage in the nation, since 2005 we are 15th. Please look at the facts and relax!

And which one of those boosters gets to call the shots rehearsing the football program, and what if his opinion somehow just happened to differ from other boosters? It might be easier to let the HC call the shots.
They don't call the shots goofy but you are a fool if you think they have no influence or oportunity to say WTF to someone that will listen closely.

Any coach that would allow boosters to dictate their mindset could not run a successful football program.
This just in Bobby Bowden one of the most successful coaches in all of college football is forced into retirement. Sorry dude, but that is a little naive. Money talks b.s. walks.

For the record, I wasn't advocating firing Ferentz, shaking up the coordinators/assistants is another story.

Latest posts