Hated Northwestern last week but love them this week

Not too worried about who beats who.. If Iowa does what they should it just won't matter. No matter what Iowa isn't getting into playoff if they lose one but if they do win out against OSU or MSU they can't not put them in. So the only reason to have this discussion is if we were to trip up down the stretch and need to have an edge to just win the west.. I don't think we'll need it!!!

Agree, hope NW pounds Nebby ... especially after reading this article below. Nebby fans think their 3-4 Huskers still have a shot at the B1G West. Time for a reality check in Lincoln.

http://www.cornnation.com/2015/10/20/9573191/corn-flakes-can-nebraska-still-win-the-big-ten-west

And they say this in that article..............

"Iowa's remaining schedule - Maryland, at Indiana, Minnesota, Purdue, and at Nebraska. That's not exactly a murder's row of Big Ten foes; not a single one with a winning record in conference.

Let's assume one of those losses is to Nebraska because that's what we do here. Given Iowa's schedule, they may well come into Lincoln undefeated and dreaming about a shot at the College Football Playoff. (Such be our fate to crush Hawkeye dreams!)"

Read the reader comments below this article. Do the husker fans show love for Iowa. They want us 11-0 coming in so they can crush us.

That's fine...their season is done anyhow....win or lose from here on, nebby will be loading up for iowa that game anyhow. And if we are 11-0 going in and lose, well guess what...we may not be in the CFP, but we'll be in the B1G CG, and will have a spot in a prominent bowl game....it'll sting, but we'll survive...and it would mean we just weren't ready for the playoffs anyhow.

I hope Northwestern wins out now. That would put them at 10-2 with wins over Stanford, Duke, Nebraska, and Wisconsin. It would make our azz kicking of them look that much better.

I hope Wisconsin only loses to Northwestern from here on out. That would put them at 9-3 and probably top 25.

What we don't want is Nebraska at this point to beat Northwestern, MSU, or Iowa. We don't need those bottom dwellers playing spoiler.

It is very simple. Iowa fans should want Northwestern to win. Iowa has beaten Northwestern & the Pussycats have two conference losses. Therefore, Iowa has a three game lead over Northwestern. Iowa has a two game lead over Nebraska. If Northwestern wins, the Hawks will have a three game lead over both teams. Any questions?

This is the easy math right now for Nebby and jNW and of course any loss for Wisky is huge.

I hope Northwestern wins out now. That would put them at 10-2 with wins over Stanford, Duke, Nebraska, and Wisconsin. It would make our azz kicking of them look that much better.

I hope Wisconsin only loses to Northwestern from here on out. That would put them at 9-3 and probably top 25.

What we don't want is Nebraska at this point to beat Northwestern, MSU, or Iowa. We don't need those bottom dwellers playing spoiler.

This!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ We want whisky and Northwestern to look good