Hate Month - Iowa v LSU predictions and smacktalk

MeatMan

I'll give LSU props, there fansites are awesome/crazy/stupid/awesome. But for now I hate them. Let's go Hawks, I really like this matchup so much more than A&M.

down with Les "Elvis" Miles!

elvismilesxy-jpg_234141.jpg

Remember the only time we've ever played LSU?

[video=youtube;h0OnvDbyGuQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0OnvDbyGuQ[/video]

I'll give LSU props, there fansites are awesome/crazy/stupid/awesome. But for now I hate them. Let's go Hawks, I really like this matchup so much more than A&M.

Hard to "hate" on some of the coolest fans around. And as $EC fans go, they're light years better than Bama, Gator or Auburn fans. AND they can cook and know how to party. And their party "success" isn't defined by whether or not they had charges dropped.

Hard to "hate" on some of the coolest fans around. And as $EC fans go, they're light years better than Bama, Gator or Auburn fans. AND they can cook and know how to party. And their party "success" isn't defined by whether or not they had charges dropped.

there is a pretty good soul food joint here in Sioux City. the cook is from Baton Rouge i think, and is a super cool cat. gonna have to go down there and BS with him a bit.

i'm gonna see if they'll let me on over there to get to know them. i sure am looking forward to talking food with them.

there is a pretty good soul food joint here in Sioux City. the cook is from Baton Rouge i think, and is a super cool cat. gonna have to go down there and BS with him a bit.

It IS a bit of a different "world" in Louisiana, but by and large, great state and great people. I met exactly ONE obnoxious LSU fan before the game. After the game, he was gracious as any of them and gave us all the credit in the world.

At Florida Citrus Sports "Feast on the 50", they were handing out Abita beers to us during tent breakdown. As nice as ever, as usual.

Why? The place is a shadow of its former self. If even THAT good.

The steaks are still decent. I miss the cigar and brandy room though. They did open a knock off called Side Berns. It was in a word horrible. I would rate their steaks as superior to other places that are more about being seen there, than quality food. That's just my opinion and preference.

Latest posts