Has Iowa Ever Come Back from 15 down on the road?

1986 at Minnesota. I think they were down 17-love at one point. Then Peter Marciano ignited them with that famous punt return and Mark Vlasic, who battled shoulder issues most of the year, decided it was no time to let a bad throwing shoulder get in his way.

1986 at Minnesota. I think they were down 17-love at one point. Then Peter Marciano ignited them with that famous punt return and Mark Vlasic, who battled shoulder issues most of the year, decided it was no time to let a bad throwing shoulder get in his way.
I think you are correct

1986 at Minnesota. I think they were down 17-love at one point. Then Peter Marciano ignited them with that famous punt return and Mark Vlasic, who battle shoulder issues most of the year, decided it was no time to let a bad throwing shoulder get in his way.

Great memory and I think you are correct. I watched those highlites on youtube a few months ago. I think the hawks were down only 14-0 at Mich ST in 1986 with Tom Polhosky starting for Vlasic, but it might have been more. Kirk's teams do not fit into the big comeback mode.