Has Iowa basketball had a crazier year than this?

highonhawks

Going back a year to the departures last spring,then Tucker getting into trouble this year ,then coach has some major health problems ,now Tucker leaves the program, something good has to happen to this program soon.I think we are loooong overdue.
So has there been a crazier year than this?

I think that one time our starting guard raped that girl surpasses all of the small stuff that happened this season.

I was going to Iowa at the time, and the campus pretty much exploded. Now, barely anyone notices.

Going back a year to the departures last spring,then Tucker getting into trouble this year ,then coach has some major health problems ,now Tucker leaves the program, something good has to happen to this program soon.I think we are loooong overdue.
So has there been a crazier year than this?

Just wait. It's going to get much worse in a few weeks.

Just wait. It's going to get much worse in a few weeks.

Don't be an idiot Brody. Say what you have to say or don't say anything at all. People have been coming in here saying the other shoe is going to drop for months. Unless you have something you want to share, keep it to yourself...

derp.jpg

I think that one time our starting guard raped that girl surpasses all of the small stuff that happened this season.

I was going to Iowa at the time, and the campus pretty much exploded. Now, barely anyone notices.

That's not crazier, just worse, morally speaking.

Don't be an idiot Brody. Say what you have to say or don't say anything at all. People have been coming in here saying the other shoe is going to drop for months. Unless you have something you want to share, keep it to yourself...

derp.jpg

I have to agree with Ghost. I've been hearing quite a bit of chatter as well in Iowa City. Stuff that doesn't sound good at all for the program. But I never said anything because if I'm not a hundred percent confident, there's no reason to pollute the board(and yes I understand I just said it but hopefully you all understand what I am saying). I don't believe anything is a done deal. So I think it's better to just let things unfold on their own.

Also, if I repeated everything on here that I have heard from players over the years, I would look like the fool of the Century. Or more so at least. :)

I am fine with Tucker leaving,but if anyone outside of maybe Brommer leaves at the end of the year, I will not be fine. If we do not retain the core group of Cole,Fuller,Cougs,Gatens,Cully and May..and the incomings of Brust,Larson,McCabe and Marble....lick should be shown the door.

That's not crazier, just worse, morally speaking.

No, it was crazy. The campus just blew up when that whole thing was going down.

To put in another way, even though the war protests started while I was also at Iowa, the student reaction to the Pierce incident was the closest thing to 60's style student unrest I experienced while there.

I am fine with Tucker leaving,but if anyone outside of maybe Brommer leaves at the end of the year, I will not be fine. If we do not retain the core group of Cole,Fuller,Cougs,Gatens,Cully and May..and the incomings of Brust,Larson,McCabe and Marble....lick should be shown the door.

As a Lick supporter, I agree with this!

I was also going to school at Iowa at the time of the Pierce fiasco and yeah, that sucked big time.

I also agree with Ghost 100%. Go Big or Go Home. Worse in a few weeks, give us names and reasons. Otherwise, please shut the hell up and let us finish the season in peace.

Latest posts