Has everyone gotten there tickets already?

fulsaasfan

I had a couple of my buddies tell me that they got there season tickets a few days ago. I have not seen mine yet and am wondering if they have all been sent out yet? I figured that they would be coming sometime pretty soon.

I got mine here in Southern Minnesota this past Saturday. I believe that postcard that was mailed out a few weeks ago said to contact the ticket office if you have not received your season tickets by August 23rd, which would be this Monday.

Got mine last week sometime....if you have seat donations, make sure you have paid those as you will not get your tickets until the seat donations are paid.

I think the ticket office is pretty busy dispersing tickets, especially since student tickets started going out this week and they have to staff the IMU for that pickup. It doesn't hurt to call and check the status of your order, just to be safe.

Thanks everyone. I know that they are busy but I'm a little nervous. We have moved since last season but I made sure that my address was updated well ahead of time online and by calling the ticket office to verify but I'm still a little worried about them being sent to the right place! Maybe I'll give them a call tomorrow or something.

fulsaasfan I feel your pain, I'm in the same boat. I just moved in July so I'm worried that even though they said they updated my address they really didn't.

I'll get mine after I move into my dorm tomorrow. Gotta love the big discounted tickets, especially this year lol.

I got mine last week. The mailman must be an isu fan. They were all beat up. One thing I loved that is new this year (at least I think so?)is that they put "Be Bold Wear Gold" and "Blackout" etc on the appropriate tickets. That should help promote those games better for more fan participation. Can't wait for Sept 4! I'm going to a high school football game tomorrow just to get my fix!

Latest posts