Has anyone Rented the Press BOX for an event?

My sister had her wedding reception there and it was cool. My wifes work also had there x-mas party there and was cool too.

OZ, if you throw a shindig in the press box, pls invite me. In all my gazillion times in Kinnick, dating back to the early 80s, I have never once been in teh press box.

I'm not a member, but I know two people who are members of the Kinnick 50 yard line/midfield club! I Have always been envious. Kinnick Press box would be a close second for that. If you have the means, do it. Any function there will always be remembered by ALL who attend.

OZ, if you throw a shindig in the press box, pls invite me. In all my gazillion times in Kinnick, dating back to the early 80s, I have never once been in teh press box.

Things to do:
1) Rent Press Box For Party
2) Invite vint.

You are dos on the das list.

I had my son's 6th birthday party there a couple years ago. Had about 12-15 football players show up for a morning brunch. I remember Stanzi, Clayborn, Sash, Griggs (transferred), Tarp, Vandenberg, and a few others I;m missing. If I remember, the rental costs are pretty reasonable, it's the food costs that get you, as they require you to go through the IMU for your catering. They weren't cheap. Of course, those football players eat a lot too. :)

They did take us on a tour of the Hawk & Visitor locker rooms and the kids got to go out on the field. It was great and our friends still talk about it. We sat in the Athletic Director's suite.

I'm not a member, but I know two people who are members of the Kinnick 50 yard line/midfield club! I Have always been envious. Kinnick Press box would be a close second for that. If you have the means, do it. Any function there will always be remembered by ALL who attend.

Now you know 3. :D

Latest posts