Harbaugh offered $8 mil per

Over $8 million per year.

He**, if a coach make $ 8 mil to coach a no Bowl game team, like
Michigan, makes you wonder if KF needs a little bump.

Go Hawks

Sad part is Michigan fired their coach for going 5-7 just 3 years after going to sugar bowl. Kirk ferentz went 4-8 just 3 years after the orange bowl and he is still here.

I wonder if Iowa and Michigan had traded schedules, what their records would be. I think Iowa was better than Michigan but Mich would have beat ISU, NW, Purdue, ILL, Indy and lost to Pitt, MD, Minn, wisc, Neb. Iowa would have lost to Notre Dame, Utah, OSU, MSU, MD, Minn but beat PSU, Rut, Indy, NW

So both Iowa and Mich would have finished 6-6 with each others schedules, which means Iowa is the eqivilant of 1 game better than Mich, I believe.

s,

Sad part is Michigan fired their coach for going 5-7 just 3 years after going to sugar bowl. Kirk ferentz went 4-8 just 3 years after the orange bowl and he is still here.

I wonder if Iowa and Michigan had traded schedules, what their records would be. I think Iowa was better than Michigan but Mich would have beat ISU, NW, Purdue, ILL, Indy and lost to Pitt, MD, Minn, wisc, Neb. Iowa would have lost to Notre Dame, Utah, OSU, MSU, MD, Minn but beat PSU, Rut, Indy, NW

So both Iowa and Mich would have finished 6-6 with each others schedules, which means Iowa is the eqivilant of 1 game better than Mich, I believe.

s,

Nerd

Hey, I'm just trying to be fair and 'equitable', here. KF has years of experience on this
Harbaugh guy........shouldn't be paid half.
I'm calling H.R.

Michigan should have kept Rich Rodriguez, but this phrase "Michigan Man" has gone, far beyond of its initial meaning. RichRod was improving all 3 years.
I thought Brady Hoke would work, seeing his success on the West Coast. Just amazing, how bad that Michigan offense, looked with these very good recruits.

I don't remember Harbaugh looking psycho, towards the end of his time, at Stanford, like he's looking, currently, at San Francisco. Amazing job he did at Stanford, and Stanford, is now regressing, since he left.
And, yes, he's still a punk for complaining about the crowd noise at Kinnick in 1985.

Harbaugh will be a scary good coach at Michigan. I am not a fan of this hire for Iowa if it goes down. Look what he did at Stanford, and Michigan already has a lot of highly rated recruits. Just need a good coach to make it work, and I think Harbaugh is a dang good one.

UM just picked up the offensive coordinator from Alabama for the 2014 season. Now Hoke is gone and nobody knows what will become of the staff. Maybe Feretnz picks this guy up - he has run the same stuff that Ferentz likes when he was at alabama.

I think the guy would be underwelmed at the talent at Iowa compared to ALA and MI.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Nussmeier

Last edited:
I heard that the Chicago Bears are considering making a head coaching change after the season. Might they offer him a job also? If so wouldn't he choose to coach the Bears where he played football in the NFL?

I heard that the Chicago Bears are considering making a head coaching change after the season. Might they offer him a job also? If so wouldn't he choose to coach the Bears where he played football in the NFL?

I haven't followed the situation much at SF,but why the heck is everyone so excited to hire a coach that SF is desperate to get rid of.. REd flags,but I still hope he ends up with da Bears.

I haven't followed the situation much at SF,but why the heck is everyone so excited to hire a coach that SF is desperate to get rid of.. REd flags,but I still hope he ends up with da Bears.

It's really just the BIZZARRO world that these Coaches live, today.
Harbaugh now has to feign disappointment for losing the SF job, so that he can get the
he** out of town for another Lottery salary somewhere else.

Harbaugh will be a scary good coach at Michigan. I am not a fan of this hire for Iowa if it goes down. Look what he did at Stanford, and Michigan already has a lot of highly rated recruits. Just need a good coach to make it work, and I think Harbaugh is a dang good one.
You're straight on here, but Man! How can a guy with 5200+ posts only have four thumbs up and zero thumbs down? Where have you been posting on this site?

farmersonly.com ?

Michigan should have kept Rich Rodriguez, but this phrase "Michigan Man" has gone, far beyond of its initial meaning. RichRod was improving all 3 years.
I thought Brady Hoke would work, seeing his success on the West Coast. Just amazing, how bad that Michigan offense, looked with these very good recruits.

I don't remember Harbaugh looking psycho, towards the end of his time, at Stanford, like he's looking, currently, at San Francisco. Amazing job he did at Stanford, and Stanford, is now regressing, since he left.
And, yes, he's still a punk for complaining about the crowd noise at Kinnick in 1985.

I see fans wax poetically about Rich Rod's days now at Michigan but I remember them as downright ugly and not improving when you actually watched the product on the field.

He brought some offensive explosion to Michigan primarily from the QB spot with Denard Robinson. They racked up a ton of stats in the non-con but by the time the midway point of the conference season rolled around they were pedestrian and Robinson was playing hurt from all of the hits he took. Whatever benefits Rich Rod brought offensively, his defenses were absolutely horrific. I can recall our game in Kinnick when Stanzi threw a 5 yard pass to Moekei and when he turned up field NO ONE was there on his way to the end zone. Some of the worst schemes I have ever seen defensively.

His ball works in the PAC 12 because they have great athletes and care little about defense.

Latest posts