Harbaugh is a piece of work

hawkdrummer1

Just caught a little of it, but Jim Harbaugh was a bit of a turd on the Colin Cowherd radio show this morning. I'm hot and cold on Cowherd, but Harbaugh really came off as a jerk. I could link....but there's plenty of stuff via your search engine.

caddyshack-pool.jpg

[video]http://cdn2.streamable.com/video/1a9b91c0200011e5bb0963ae3962b5c5.webm[/video]

that was PAINFUL. Im not a big Coward fan but Harbaugh must just be the worst to interview. yikes. He is worse at interviews than Ferentz

Not a Colin guy, but he was 100% trying everything he could to get Harbaugh to answer questions and get a discussion going. I give him credit for ending the interview.

That was brutal. Stupid interview questions don't help. What's up starting off asking when in the day he's teh softest or a cupcake? That was hard to listen to. Coward's asking questions that are just difficult to answer. It was probably awkward to Harbaugh for that reason alone.

That was labored. Harbaugh wasn't a piece of work, Coward was. He didn't do a good job with the questions. His questions sucked. He was all over the map with the questions & Harbaugh didn't know where to go with them. Don't blame him at all. Coward's hard to listen to, in general anyway.

That was labored. Harbaugh wasn't a piece of work, Coward was. He didn't do a good job with the questions. His questions sucked. He was all over the map with the questions & Harbaugh didn't know where to go with them. Don't blame him at all. Coward's hard to listen to, in general anyway.

I disagree completely. The questions were softballs. I could see that maybe the first question rubbed Harbaugh the wrong way about his intensity but if Coward didnt ask a different question it would have been radio silence which equals death for an interviewer. Harbaugh gave one sentence answers. Not much you can do with that.

Why does everyone just assume this guy is a good football coach? What has he ever done, anyway?

Ai don't like cowherd. And it seems neither does harbaugh. I thought that was great. Terrible questions. I hope this sets a trend and we see the end of cowherd on the national scene

I'm not a big Cowherd fan either. But it's not hard to see why Harbaugh leaves a trail of bad blood in his wake. He's an arrogant jerk.

If you don't want to do the interview, then don't do it. If you're a leader, you use it to promote your program.

Why does everyone just assume this guy is a good football coach? What has he ever done, anyway?

Played 14 years in The League, went 29-6 in 3 seasons at San Diego, won an Orange Bowl at Stanford and took the 49er's to 3 straight NFC title games and a Super Bowl... but other than those things, I have no idea.

Cowherd towards the end pretty much told him he was trying to give him a forum to use it as a recruiting pitch and Harbaugh was oblivious to it. Just weird. Maybe Harbaugh dislikes those types of interviews so much he figures if he throws an egg like that out there people will quit requesting them... I dunno not much makes sense. Harbaugh has been around as a player and coach plenty long enough to know and understand the gist of it all. Either he really is that weird and oblivious to it all or he did it on purpose...

Cowherd towards the end pretty much told him he was trying to give him a forum to use it as a recruiting pitch and Harbaugh was oblivious to it. Just weird. Maybe Harbaugh dislikes those types of interviews so much he figures if he throws an egg like that out there people will quit requesting them... I dunno not much makes sense. Harbaugh has been around as a player and coach plenty long enough to know and understand the gist of it all. Either he really is that weird and oblivious to it all or he did it on purpose...

I like that Cowherd thinks recruits listen to his show, what a tool.

I can't stand Cowherd, but WTF? It's like Harbaugh was distracted the whole time. Was he getting a jimmy or something?

Played 14 years in The League, went 29-6 in 3 seasons at San Diego, won an Orange Bowl at Stanford and took the 49er's to 3 straight NFC title games and a Super Bowl... but other than those things, I have no idea.

No ****. I thought it was a dumb statement. He's had a lot of success in very short stints everyplace he's pretty much gone.

He's coaching at Michigan. He's not going to have a problem landing recruits with his pedigree and prior success and NFL experience. He doesn't need Colin Coward's show.

Latest posts