Happy NLOI day

I wonder if we still have a chance with Jackson. TOS says he has an offer. Shaw would be nice too, although it might be too late for him.

HawkeyeCoachEJ Coach Eric Johnson
Daumantas Venckus, Faith Ekakitie, & Anthony Gair r officially #Hawkeyes! #GoHawks #Iowa

why, what happened with coach, second reference to this, this am?
He got all pissy because we told him we were full on Rbs and that Shaw no longer had an offer. Not exactly sure what he said. It's somewhere in here:http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/recruiting/41754-rb-tevin-shaw-per-tos.html
a good read to be sure. the coach has put several players in the nfl. didn't seem so pissy with Iowa, as much as with the process itself. he could be won over by ferentz I'm sure if there was true desire and room.

a good read to be sure. the coach has put several players in the nfl. didn't seem so pissy with Iowa, as much as with the process itself. he could be won over by ferentz I'm sure if there was true desire and room.

Yeah I honestly didn't even read it. Hopefully we can still grab him.

Update: Only waiting on 3 more. Hope we find a couple people no one is talking about.

Signed:

Ruben Lile
Cody Sokol
Cam Wilson
Connor Kornbrath
Ryan Ward
Jaleel Johnson
Mitch Keppy
Greg Mabin
Reese Flemming
Greg Garmon
Tevaun Smith
Eric Simmons
C.J Beathard
Barkley Hill
Laron Taylor
Sean Draper
Nate Meier
Faith Ekakitie
Daumantas Venckus
Anthony MOrgan
Drew Ott
Kevin Buford

Surprise Signings:

Reid Sealby - Offensive Tackle from Illinois

Waiting on LOI:

Alex Kozan - reportedly letter should come in around 1 central.

Other "potential" targets (need some help here)

Tevin Shaw (know this is a long shot)

Last edited:
This doesnt mean much but

ceberly ceberly
Valor Christian lineman Alex Kozan plans to sign with Iowa - The Denver Post denverpost.com/preps/ci_19856… via @denverpost

I haven't seen one reputable piece of info that makes me believe Auburn is in it for Kozan. The closest thing to it was this tweet and as far as I can tell it's just his opinion. Doesn't mean it wont happen but I'd be surprised.

Mike Farrel - Rivals.com
OL Alex Kozan committed to #Iowa Sunday but is still considering #Auburn

HawkeyeNation Jon Miller
Iowa up to 20 signed LOI's now...Kozan will announce later today...Buford's LOI not in yet either. But its just 9am

With the commitment of Lambert and Thomas to Rutgers, anyone think theres a scholly available for someone like Tim Kilfoy out of Davenport Assumption? Hes a safety that had the second most interceptions in his career in Iowa high school history. There was an article in the paper that he verballed to UNI, but was holding out hope for an Iowa offer. He is very athletic and is someone I think could help down the road.

Latest posts