Happy, but No Bench Scoring is a problem.

In the 11 games since Bohannon shut it down we have averaged 77.7 ppg. That’s a big enough sample size that I’m not worried about scoring enough points to win games.

i only disagree re: kriener. kriener was gonna be the backup to garza regardless. but, our bench essentially is kriener and that has been my beef with pemsl. he needs to produce or do the right thing.

I thought about that, but I give Fran the benefit of doubt that he finds the 4 guard lineup anyway, then Nunge fills the role Kriener has been playing. He would have for sure played more than the other 2 tho.

I thought about that, but I give Fran the benefit of doubt that he finds the 4 guard lineup anyway, then Nunge fills the role Kriener has been playing. He would have for sure played more than the other 2 tho.

i think you're right and i think this season, his injury was a blessing in disguise, although, kriener's intensity has seemed to have fallen off a bit lately. it was not acceptable for both he and garza to be out rebounded by kipper nichols late in the game, but that was mostly on kriener not boxing out.

At stretch in the 2nd half where we started to get all the momentum, Fran went with Connor, Evelyn, Till, Pemsl, and Kriener. You just can't do that Fran. Especially when the guys you just pulled were staring to go on a run.

I agree as you could just see the momentum changing at that point.

Latest posts