Hannah

She looked terrific again today. Ended with what 20+ points?
And in the first quarter when they were down, she showed she can put the team on her back if necessary. She is only going to get better and better. You could see that last year.
I dunno what she's like as a person/player but she seems like a coach's dream. She seems to have a ton of fun in their social media antics...and just seems to get better every time I see her play.

She looked terrific again today. Ended with what 20+ points?
And in the first quarter when they were down, she showed she can put the team on her back if necessary. She is only going to get better and better. You could see that last year.
I dunno what she's like as a person/player but she seems like a coach's dream. She seems to have a ton of fun in their social media antics...and just seems to get better every time I see her play.

Yea, but she missed a lot of gimmies. Not sure if was related to her injury or just an off day. She does seem to miss quite a few by the rim. She also missed quite a few free throws. She needs to continue to work on those.

Yea, but she missed a lot of gimmies. Not sure if was related to her injury or just an off day. She does seem to miss quite a few by the rim. She also missed quite a few free throws. She needs to continue to work on those.

I am guessing mostly rust, she missed quite a bit of time. I am very encouraged to see her back and moving like she normally does, the finishes will come.

You can see the Jan Jenson effect already this year, too. She looks quick and decisive in the post (she just needs to finish!).

Yah. It would be a hard argue to claim she isn't hustling. I mean she gets there in a hurry and is often ready for a laser from Clark.

She could be the next big star. Moves so well. If she progresses she will make a lot of points under the basket.

Latest posts