Half way between Orange Bowl and 2010 Kickoff

So now we're going downhill! Here comes the football!
Until then, find an entertaining baseball team to watch not named the Chicago Cubs. This will only make you angrier come football season.;)

So now we're going downhill! Here comes the football!
Until then, find an entertaining baseball team to watch not named the Chicago Cubs. This will only make you angrier come football season.;)

That why my second favorite team has always been the Giants.

Oops! Sorry Jon, this was a football thread. Back on topic. Till football starts up again I'll be watching a lot of baseball. Nuff said.

Summer is always a great time in the midwest and 120 days is nothing seems like yesterday was the Orange Bowl and already 5 months.

Summer is always a great time in the midwest and 120 days is nothing seems like yesterday was the Orange Bowl and already 5 months.

+1

What a game. The only complaint was I never thought I'd be FREEZING my ARSSSSS OFF in Miami. But hey It was 45 there and in Iowa it was -1 so sorry I'll stop complaining.

Jon...can you get the BigTen to fork over the video of the Orange Bowl so we can watch it again to get us through? I'm a Cubs fan and have nothing to look forward to this summer...other than hitting the lake on weekends...

Jon...can you get the BigTen to fork over the video of the Orange Bowl so we can watch it again to get us through? I'm a Cubs fan and have nothing to look forward to this summer...other than hitting the lake on weekends...

I still have it on my DVR, might have to watch it tomorrow since it seems like it is gonna be football weather in Iowa this weekend.

Iowa has a few Big Ten's Greatest Games on Hulu.com

Otherwise it's the usual youtube videos, scothawk videos, or recorded videos to pass the time.

Wish I could make a video myself.

118 days!

Starting to watch all the DVR'd games....Watching Michigan State - Iowa. Can't wait to watch the end! again.

Latest posts