Hairgel goes down to the JackWabbits

you just seem really bothered about it. you realize by now all hok fans are horrible human beings, right? shouldn't surprise you then that we root against a former coach who was less than classy. ask ISU wrestling fans about Cael.

I would say the hate for Chizik is greater but I am rather new to this site. I would put the hate for Alford greater than the hate for McD. Chizik left because HE wanted too after such a short, unsuccessful time and then won a national title with Tuberville's recruits. I'm not sure how a Cyclone fan cannot hate the man for that. McD is just not a good major conference coach; I don't think Cyclone fans truly hate him, he's more like a Lickliter who was a bad fit.

I would say the hate for Chizik is greater but I am rather new to this site. I would put the hate for Alford greater than the hate for McD. Chizik left because HE wanted too after such a short, unsuccessful time and then won a national title with Tuberville's recruits. I'm not sure how a Cyclone fan cannot hate the man for that. McD is just not a good major conference coach; I don't think Cyclone fans truly hate him, he's more like a Lickliter who was a bad fit.

Now, here's a rational Clone fan.

Suck it CWood!

Latest posts