Had to shut up Clown fan today.

atxhawk

So I'm at the gamewatch today and had to shut up a clown fan that was feeling a little cocky about their win over UT today. He had to ask the girls next to me if they actually went to Iowa, then when I told him to not to start that Tavern Hawk BS he started to ask me about whether I went to Iowa. Went off on a little rant about their little sisterness and that if they wanted to be taken seriously then they could start by not being little *******. Oh and my pedigree goes like this.
Mom- worked at UIHC
Dad - got his masters there.
Me - born at the UIHC. First game attended when I was 9. Got my braces at the dental school. Honed my hoops skills at the field house. And yes, I did go to school there.

Yeah, he shut up and walked away. At least I had one bright spot in an otherwise horrible football day.

So I'm at the gamewatch today and had to shut up a clown fan that was feeling a little cocky about their win over UT today. He had to ask the girls next to me if they actually went to Iowa, then when I told him to not to start that Tavern Hawk BS he started to ask me about whether I went to Iowa. Went off on a little rant about their little sisterness and that if they wanted to be taken seriously then they could start by not being little *******. Oh and my pedigree goes like this.
Mom- worked at UIHC
Dad - got his masters there.
Me - born at the UIHC. First game attended when I was 9. Got my braces at the dental school. Honed my hoops skills at the field house. And yes, I did go to school there.

Yeah, he shut up and walked away. At least I had one bright spot in an otherwise horrible football day.

little bitter are we?

tavern hawk? thats stupid. I know plenty of ISU fans and Hawk fans and they never attended the colleges. Who says you have to go to a school to be a fan of it.

Latest posts