Had to post this..very good perspective

why should norm be replaced?? the defense gave up 13 points! that's a job well done even against a bad offense.

why should norm be replaced?? the defense gave up 13 points! that's a job well done even against a bad offense.

Not yet but his like 80 with a bunch a health problems maybe he cant be as involved as he use to be maybe time to just be a mentor to a young upcoming coach. Thats all I could come up with but I love norm.

Most excellent insightful post.

Very few coaches guide their teams to undefeated seasons.....

Saban was the LSU coach in that miracle game with the last second pass that will live forever in the minds of Hawk fans.

Zook was the coach in the first Florida game that we won. The second game the coach was Urban Meyer. That game had Chris Leak at QB, the top rated QB who almost came to Iowa. The inferior Mid-Major refs took that game away from us on two extremely controversial calls against us that led to a Florida TD and stopped our last drive. I believe the TV announcer was Chris Spielman who was angry at the first bad call, saying that football is a contact sport and it is impossible to avoid contact when making a tackle. It was a Bull S*** call, and cost us the game early.

Penn State broke the streak. It was going to happen someday. It is fortunate that it happened in a rebuilding year at Penn State. Perhaps we can take a page out of Penn State's book and stop the losing streak against NW.

This was not going to be an undefeated season under any circumstances. It is certainly a rebuilding year, but it is not over and KF has expertise turning thing around in season very well when the chips are down.

Last edited:

Latest posts