Gustafson's Blog

Megan is one of a kind.

It is unusual in life to find someone like Megan who is full of basic goodness, kindness and understanding.

She brought joy to everyone who watched her play for the Hawkeyes and were extremely impressed with her talent and attitude which was quite unusual. She always kept her composure, played the game skillfully, and would take the hard knocks while playing on, overcoming the attempts to stop her with rough play.

She will find a team in the WNBA for certain, or will play overseas as has been mentioned. She will get the opportunity to see the World while playing the game she loves so dearly while making a solid salary for her enormous talent.

All will be good for Megan Gustafson who is truly unlike any basketball player, woman or man I have ever seen.....

God Bless Her

:cool:

REALITY: nobody wants to talk about the pink elephant in the room.

Well, I will bring it up.

Does anybody actually think she will be able to legitimately perform at a high level in the TBT?

I don't walk on eggshells like most people.

REALITY: nobody wants to talk about the pink elephant in the room.

Well, I will bring it up.

Does anybody actually think she will be able to legitimately perform at a high level in the TBT?

I don't walk on eggshells like most people.

If last year's Iowa State TBT team is any indication, they could use her on the floor. And when you lose badly in the first round, does it even matter?

Latest posts