Guess who is missing?

Playmaker

Then again, why embarrass yourself. Who would ever thought that FREAKIN Jerry Kill would warrant getting interviewed??? I'm sick all over again!!!

• Head Coach Interviews: With reporters on 16 college campuses*, ESPNU National Signing Day Special is expected to have on-campus updates and interviews with more than 25 head coaches, including all four coaches from the inaugural College Football Playoff. SportsCenter will also air a variety of interviews.
    • Paul Chryst, Wisconsin
    • Larry Fedora, North Carolina
    • Jimbo Fisher, Florida State
    • James Franklin, Penn State
    • Al Golden, Miami
    • Todd Graham, Arizona State
    • Mike Gundy, Oklahoma State
    • Jim Harbaugh, Michigan
    • Mark Helfrich, Oregon
    • Dana Holgorsen, West Virginia
    • Butch Jones, Tennessee
    • Brian Kelly, Notre Dame
    • Jerry Kill, Minnesota
    • Kliff Kingsbury, Texas Tech
    • Gus Malzahn, Auburn
    • Jim McElwain, Florida
    • Urban Meyer, Ohio State
    • Les Miles, LSU
    • Bobby Petrino, Louisville
    • Mark Richt, Georgia
    • Rich Rodriguez, Arizona
    • Nick Saban, Alabama
    • Steve Sarkisian, USC
    • David Shaw, Stanford
    • Steve Spurrier, South Carolina
    • Charlie Strong, Texas
    • Kevin Sumlin, Texas A&M
    • Dabo Swinney, Clemson
    • Kyle Whittingham, Utah

Arkansas? Mich.St? Nebby? Oklahoma? Baylor? TCU? ......to name a few. Probably not the answers you wanted to see though.

The K'fer is old news, yesterdays topic of conversation, someone elses front page fodder from the late 90's, early 2000's......he has nothing new to add in today's football market.....and this surprises who?

Why would you expect Iowa to be on that list? ESPN can't interview every team and Stealthawk noted better teams that where not going to be on. It doesn't help Iowa is on their way down plus coach gives mundane answers to everything and is not a very good interview. (Cyclone fans please look that word up).

#2starrecruits

I haven't had time to be on HN very much lately, but man this off-season complaining has gotten really whiny lately. I get people being disappointed with the recruiting class but making up stupid things like this thread is going overboard.

Of all the coaches on that list Kills does stick out as the one that don't belong.... But whatever he's a way better interview and even story then what some coaches on there even are. And that's what this is about more so then popularity or status of the program. They are trending up more so then anything too and that sure don't hurt. Ferentz is beyond old news and since there's no buzz to this class or our program excluding him isn't a shock and probably how he likes it. I don't see Ferentz enjoying those type of deals at all.

Then again, why embarrass yourself. Who would ever thought that FREAKIN Jerry Kill would warrant getting interviewed??? I'm sick all over again!!!

• Head Coach Interviews: With reporters on 16 college campuses*, ESPNU National Signing Day Special is expected to have on-campus updates and interviews with more than 25 head coaches, including all four coaches from the inaugural College Football Playoff. SportsCenter will also air a variety of interviews.
    • Paul Chryst, Wisconsin
    • Al Golden, Miami
    • Jim Harbaugh, Michigan
    • Mark Helfrich, Oregon
    • Butch Jones, Tennessee
    • Jerry Kill, Minnesota
    • Gus Malzahn, Auburn
    • Jim McElwain, Florida
    • Les Miles, LSU
    • Mark Richt, Georgia
    • Nick Saban, Alabama
    • Steve Sarkisian, USC
    • David Shaw, Stanford
    • Charlie Strong, Texas
    • Dabo Swinney, Clemson
    • Kyle Whittingham, Utah

Hey, shrug it off, toss aside the Maalox and look on the bright side: since Pete Carroll and the Seahawks did an imitation of KF/Iowa last Sunday, guess who Cowherd has ignored? Yep, KF and Iowa. And that ain't a BAD thing, considering there is not (currently) any GOOD thing on the agenda.

• Paul Chryst, Wisconsin
    • Al Golden, Miami
    • Jim Harbaugh, Michigan
    • Mark Helfrich, Oregon
    • Butch Jones, Tennessee
    • Jerry Kill, Minnesota
    • Gus Malzahn, Auburn
    • Jim McElwain, Florida
    • Les Miles, LSU
    • Mark Richt, Georgia
    • Nick Saban, Alabama
    • Steve Sarkisian, USC
    • David Shaw, Stanford
    • Charlie Strong, Texas
    • Dabo Swinney, Clemson
    • Kyle Whittingham, Utah

Maybe people who pay attention and realize that Kill is actually a very good coach.

No Paul Rhodes either, I'm shocked

They should interview coaches like Rhodes and Ferentz and just grill them about their poor recruiting and coaching. It would be some good awkward TV.

"Coach, you've lost 16 of your last 18 conference games, how do you still have a job" "If you played in the Missouri Valley Conference, would you finish in the upper half?"

I would watch.

Latest posts