Guess when CJB will enter the game

3:40 left in 4th and will drive team for a mercy TD in less than 6 plays.

He'll enter a game for meaningful time at what ever school he's transferring to after this season.

Really impressed by the backup quarterback with mobility that came off the bench in this game. He really punished the defense with his legs, put stress on the edges, and got the play action pass game going. Good coaching to put that kid in there.

CJ enters in the beginning of 2nd half if we go down by ten. My prediction

We'll no hawks are down 16-3, KF needs to take action before things get out of hand. As we know, Kirk has a very high tolerance for plodding offense.

CJ enters in the beginning of 2nd half if we go down by ten. My prediction

You will be 1,000,000% incorrect unfortunately. I don't know if CJB can rescue this poor excuse for play calling. I'll also say most of Iowa's WR's have given up on routes several times today. Of course they probably don't think the ball will be thrown to them by JR anyway.

What a cluster*&!k of an offense.

Better be to start the half. No chance without a change. JR is uncomfortable.

I may just stop watching if JR stays in. Don't need the frustration of watching inept offense for the entire half. We all have better things to do.

My question is why not put CJB in just for a wrinkle early in the game and get a sense of how he is playing.

Latest posts