Guess Ben Brust really hates Iowa

HaydenHawk56

Caught this on the other site. Man, this is pretty embarrassing from a former Iowa recruit. Not very professional if you ask me.

Dang I'd half forgotten about him. Last I'd seen anything of him he was on the BTN. Guess his homerism has gotten him taken off there wonder what he's doing now. Being a douche of a homer won't allow you to climb the ladder in that industry though so not exactly a smart move. Never a bad thing to have Wisconsin air breathers have to eat their words.

He's a prick and he's trying to play that "shock jock" roll to get interest in his podcasts. I remember being very disappointment when he de-committed from Iowa after Fran got the job (he was a Lick recruit). Turned out for the best as he's been a real asshole ever since. I don't think any of his former team mates even liked him.

He's a prick and he's trying to play that "shock jock" roll to get interest in his podcasts. I remember being very disappointment when he de-committed from Iowa after Fran got the job (he was a Lick recruit). Turned out for the best as he's been a real asshole ever since. I don't think any of his former team mates even liked him.
Ended up with Uthoff instead. Make that trade every time. Brust and Bo Ryan were two peas in a pod... That Ryan guy was a tool in a half.

Wisconsin Badger folks... They also think Davison is a great guy and that Iowa fans were making too much of his nut-punching. Brust just seems like an older Davison.

I lived in Madison for 15 years. Best city in the world, best team in the world, blah blah blah.

Latest posts