Guardian Angel

buffd4life

My mother passed away early this morning after suffering with cancer and dementia. She was a rabid Hawkeye fan and could be found screaming and yelling at the TV, just like her son. I cannot help but think that she is in Heaven pulling for the Hawks and encouraging them to victory. This game will always hold a special place in my heart, win or lose. Goodbye mom, I Love and will miss you.

Go Hawks!!

Sorry man for your loss....We will always keep a little piece of her in our Hawkeye Hearts....I thought I heard her when Stave got that 1st down....She's in a better place and her suffering is over....

My mother passed away early this morning after suffering with cancer and dementia. She was a rabid Hawkeye fan and could be found screaming and yelling at the TV, just like her son. I cannot help but think that she is in Heaven pulling for the Hawks and encouraging them to victory. This game will always hold a special place in my heart, win or lose. Goodbye mom, I Love and will miss you.

Go Hawks!!

Hey man, sorry about your loss. Your mom can now cheer with my folks in the Big Kinnick in the sky. A little Heavenly support can't hurt!

Latest posts