Gruden to Michigan?

The only thing Gruden does is say how GREAT everybody is. Receiver drops the ball? Well, he's still a GREAT player. O-lineman misses the block? He's still GREAT.

Everything is so effing GREAT with him that knives on a chalkboard sound more appealing. If that's analysis, then you people can enjoy your crack. I can love football just fine without smoking a rock, thanks.

But then, some of you also think Matt Millen is some kind of savant as well. :rolleyes:
Guess I don't hear that part because I pay attention to the schemes that Gruden breaks down and QB play thta Gruden breaks down really well. He is only doing his job when saying players and or coaches are great, don't think he could really say how he feels.

Guess I don't hear that part because I pay attention to the schemes that Gruden breaks down and QB play thta Gruden breaks down really well. He is only doing his job when saying players and or coaches are great, don't think he could really say how he feels.

^^^This.

He still feels a part of the NFL. He's not there to bash and criticize his peers on air.

Gruden and Jaws both do really well at breaking plays down and showing schemes and play design. I also like Tirico as a color play by play man. I think they're the best trio MNF has had in quite a while.

I'd love to see RichRod get canned, it would set Michigan back a few more years to re-recruit a new scheme of players.

Last edited:
I'm not sure this is such a great hire (if it is true). Gruden has a great offensive mind, but his schemes and terminology are very complicated. It took Gannon and Brad Johnson time to learn it at the Raiders and Bucs. Also, not sure what kind of a recruiter he would be. I like Gruden but I think he would fit in as an O-coordinator in the NFL.

actually Rich Rod would be a good get for Miami. With his O and the athletes they have already he could pick up were he left off at WV.

Love Gruden on MNF - I like guys that actually know about football and can teach me something I don't already know.

Latest posts